Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The rest of the house



Don't worry, we have plenty of books left to bring up and fill up those shelves!

The previous owners had these picture rails - we decided to keep them and paint them the same color as the walls

I got the lamp at Ikea and the fake plant and the loon picture at yard sales

Our couch that looked so small in our bedroom at home looks really gigantic here.

We can't burn the wood until next year when we get a better wood stove

Freshly scrubbed kitchen (I need to find some better rugs)




We had the chairs, but got new leather pads for them - big improvement!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! Looks so good, can't wait to see it in person someday! Congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat. Do you check out the interior design blogs at all? Like this: http://norskeinteriorblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete